Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Brand Watch | Popupshop AW14

I first heard of Popupshop when the label started in 2007, I can't quite remember how I found out about them, but I spoke directly to one of the designers and got to order a pair of denim pants and a basic sweat and sent down to Australia. I instantly fell in love with the quality and no fuss approach to their design. I also support their big focus on sustainability and organic materials.

Both my kids grew up in those pants and there was no holes in sight after two kids had worn it to daycare and the park. The following years we made sure to always have some of their garments in the kids wardrobe. We have had numerous of their baggy sweat pants and jump suits and we never get tired of them or their wonderful fit. For this AW14 season they are following up on their animal theme and they have some really nice pieces that are just as compelling to the kids as the nature loving parent. Here are some of my and my kids favourites...

1. Tiger Sweatshirt / 2.  Robbie's Horse Dress / 3. Leopard Swimsuit / 4. Penguin Jumpsuit / 5. Bear Dress / 6. Bear Sweatshirt / 7. Snow leopard + Bear Socks / 8. Tiger baggy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v