Saturday, October 5, 2013

INTERIOR | Room with a View

Some room inspiration from the wonderful world of Pinterest. I find myself looking at light rooms filled with colour. Most things in a kids world is full of colour so I really like that they are based in a bright and neutral surrounding. Above is a few rooms that shows what I am talking about.

I like how some has focused on a few nice storage systems that really gives the room character, like the cool vintage looking wire boxes with hangers, or why not give that old wardrobe a new lick of paint and make it a center piece of the room, like the orange wardrobe in the bottom right picture? All good ideas to get inspired by. Happy Saturday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v