Friday, May 31, 2013

Moments | Wheels







D wears: Pants by SKRW / Hoodie by Vans / Cap by Zoo York / Shoes by Feiyue.

No matter what weather we get, this little guy has to get out on his bike. He is hooked. It took him a while to figure out how to get speed on it but now there is no stopping him. Good thing about rain is you get puddles and puddles are great to drive in, so today was a designated "splash with your bike" day. I am pondering if I should put the peddles on the bike now or wait, but I have to agree that I like that I can still catch up with him if he decides to put "the pedal to the metal". Now on the scooter there is no such luck. He takes off like a missile so that's where I get my exercise these days :) Think this one will be a speed lover that is for sure, better arm him with lots of safety gear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v