Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Howling Cool!



There was one thing I couldn't resist getting from the new collection of ESP no.1 over at Skip To My Lou. This wicked tee with a howling wolf was just too cool to walk by. I am so weak for this vintage black look with raw edges and soft quality. It is definitely ESP no.1 signature trademark and it is something I always seem to fall for. The cotton is light and airy and this tee is one that will just get better with age. To accompany it I bought a wrap scarf from the same label and the best thing about this one is that it stays on! Again soft quality with no itch in sight! I can't wait until the days will get warmer and the little guy can be sporting this one without a big sweater on top!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nadja, it is as cool on picture as in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that shirt. Just got it in as a long sleeve :-)
    For a 10% discount enter MYFAMILYTEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDE - wow, never even knew there was a long sleeve model :) Thanks for the discount info! I am sure some of my readers would love to use that.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v