Monday, May 7, 2012

Snug as a BUG!

Photobucket
The winter here in Australia has crept up on us, or so it feels at least. It has gotten a lot harder to get out of bed in the morning, and even my son who is normally the last person in the family to even put on socks (he could happily wear bare feet all day long and outside too if he had his choice) has started to shiver and put a blanket on himself in the couch. Seasons normally change quickly here. You just start to think, wasn't winter last year around this time and BAM! There it is. Above is a few items that I have gotten for my son this winter to keep that little freestyler warm. We are sharing the scarf from ADA ADA, but it has become increasingly difficult to wear it while he is with me because he points and says, Dante's! I will just have to look at the summer fashion that is in full swing in Europe right now and dream away to next summer here, and in the meantime make myself a tea and put on that heater again :) Have a lovely Monday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v