Thursday, January 5, 2012

INSPIRATION | PrintSpace

I recently visited a design market here in Melbourne and one of the things that caught my attention immediately was these posters by PrintSpace. I love the colours and the graphical collages inside the animals. I had a chance to talk to one of the artists, Nicholas Girling who are very inspired by Danish & Dutch design. I bought the Kangaroo poster and it will be such a nice addition to my kids new bedroom. Check out these posters and more here. You can also catch more of Nicholas lovely work at an exhibition here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm so glad you like it, and yes Mia is feeling much better today (currently watching Pingu and making penguin noises!). I've only just come to your blog but it looks lovely and so interesting! Adding it to my bookmarks! Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    thanks for stopping by!!Good to hear Mia is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v